Here you can find GDPR information and how we apply it to give you a better service.
In (very) short. GDPR states that if a website collects, store or use any data related to an EU citizen. When you manage such a website, you have to:
– Tell the user: who you are, why you collect the data, for how long and who receives it.
– Get a clear concent, before collecting any data
– Let users access their data, and take it with them
– Let users delete their data
– Let users know if data breaches occur
How we apply GDPR
It is Hsimracing’s policy to respect your privacy regarding any information we may collect while operating our websites.
Who we are
A French company whose director is Julien RAIDELET.
Hardcore SimRacing (“Hsimracing” or “HSR” on the logo) operates https://hsimracing.com.
7 rue Claude Debussy
Code APE / NAF 3240Z / Fabrication de jeux et jouets
SIRET 839 407 491 00019
Exonéré de TVA, article 293-B du CGI
What personal data we collect and why we collect it
When visitors leave comments on the site we collect the data shown in the comments form, and also the visitor’s IP address and browser user agent string to help spam detection.
If you upload images to the website, you should avoid uploading images with embedded location data (EXIF GPS) included. Visitors to the website can download and extract any location data from images on the website.
If you leave a comment on our site you may opt-in to saving your name, email address and website in cookies. These are for your convenience so that you do not have to fill in your details again when you leave another comment. These cookies will last for one year.
If you have an account and you log in to this site, we will set a temporary cookie to determine if your browser accepts cookies. This cookie contains no personal data and is discarded when you close your browser.
When you log in, we will also set up several cookies to save your login information and your screen display choices. Login cookies last for two days, and screen options cookies last for a year. If you select “Remember Me”, your login will persist for two weeks. If you log out of your account, the login cookies will be removed.
If you edit or publish an article, an additional cookie will be saved in your browser. This cookie includes no personal data and simply indicates the post ID of the article you just edited. It expires after 1 day.
Embedded content from other websites
Articles on this site may include embedded content (e.g. videos, images, articles, etc.). Embedded content from other websites behaves in the exact same way as if the visitor has visited the other website.
Who we share your data with
How long we retain your data
If you leave a comment, the comment and its metadata are retained indefinitely. This is so we can recognise and approve any follow-up comments automatically instead of holding them in a moderation queue.
For users that register on our website (if any), we also store the personal information they provide in their user profile. All users can see, edit, or delete their personal information at any time (except they cannot change their username). Website administrators can also see and edit that information.
What rights you have over your data
If you have an account on this site, or have left comments, you can request to receive an exported file of the personal data we hold about you, including any data you have provided to us. You can also request that we erase any personal data we hold about you. This does not include any data we are obliged to keep for administrative, legal, or security purposes.
Where we send your data
Visitor comments may be checked through an automated spam detection service.
Their is only transport compagnies who get your data from stickers on parcels. To ship your goods we need to do it… But we NEVER share or use your data for anything else. If you subscribe to newsletter, our system is internal and autonomous to send you e-mails. We have a private database located in a securized datacenter where the whole website data is stored, including your personnal information.
Your contact information
Registered users need to send us shipping and delivery address. We only use their data for that use. We never share them and we take care to secure them. You can contact us in the contact page in the menu to ask us for managing your data.
How we protect your data
We use a ssl certificate with up to date encryption technologie. It’s why you can only browse our website with https only (http is frowarded to https). All data between your browser and our server are encrytped.
We can’t see your password, the system encrypt it and it is impossible for us to give your password back. So, you need to create a new one if you lost it. A special procedure is available to send an e-mail to you.
We have an internal IT security policy to stay everytime up to date regarding updates in our code, pluging and external modules.
We use firewalls (one on provider side another in our website).
We block strange behavior IPs to stop brute force and hacking attacks.
What data breach procedures we have in place
Admin Privileges / Firewalls / Software Updates
What third parties we receive data from
Google Analytics gives us info about from wich URL you come in our website. It counts how many pages you consult as an generic unamed user and how many people visit the site. We just now your localisation with your internet provider (IP localisation) but not your private data. The main usage for us is to drive our communication and to be sure to have webhosting well sized.
What automated decision making and/or profiling we do with user data
No profit, no automated decision.
Terms of Service:
Please read this Agreement carefully before accessing or using the Website. By accessing or using any part of the web site, you agree to become bound by the terms and conditions of this agreement. If you do not agree to all the terms and conditions of this agreement, then you may not access the Website or use any services. If these terms and conditions are considered an offer by Hsimracing, acceptance is expressly limited to these terms. The Website is available only to individuals who are at least 13 years old.
- Your hsimracing.com Account and Site. If you create a blog/site on the Website, you are responsible for maintaining the security of your account and blog, and you are fully responsible for all activities that occur under the account and any other actions taken in connection with the blog. You must not describe or assign keywords to your blog in a misleading or unlawful manner, including in a manner intended to trade on the name or reputation of others, and Hsimracing may change or remove any description or keyword that it considers inappropriate or unlawful, or otherwise likely to cause Hsimracing liability. You must immediately notify Hsimracing of any unauthorized uses of your blog, your account or any other breaches of security. Hsimracing will not be liable for any acts or omissions by You, including any damages of any kind incurred as a result of such acts or omissions.
- Responsibility of Contributors. If you operate a blog, comment on a blog, post material to
the Website, post links on the Website, or otherwise make (or allow any third party to make) material
available by means of the Website (any such material, "Content"), You are entirely responsible for
the content of, and any harm resulting from, that Content. That is the case regardless of whether the
Content in question constitutes text, graphics, an audio file, or computer software. By making Content
available, you represent and warrant that:
- the downloading, copying and use of the Content will not infringe the proprietary rights, including but not limited to the copyright, patent, trademark or trade secret rights, of any third party;
- if your employer has rights to intellectual property you create, you have either (i) received permission from your employer to post or make available the Content, including but not limited to any software, or (ii) secured from your employer a waiver as to all rights in or to the Content;
- you have fully complied with any third-party licenses relating to the Content, and have done all things necessary to successfully pass through to end users any required terms;
- the Content does not contain or install any viruses, worms, malware, Trojan horses or other harmful or destructive content;
- the Content is not spam, is not machine- or randomly-generated, and does not contain unethical or unwanted commercial content designed to drive traffic to third party sites or boost the search engine rankings of third party sites, or to further unlawful acts (such as phishing) or mislead recipients as to the source of the material (such as spoofing);
- the Content is not pornographic, does not contain threats or incite violence towards individuals or entities, and does not violate the privacy or publicity rights of any third party;
- your blog is not getting advertised via unwanted electronic messages such as spam links on newsgroups, email lists, other blogs and web sites, and similar unsolicited promotional methods;
- your blog is not named in a manner that misleads your readers into thinking that you are another person or company. For example, your blog's URL or name is not the name of a person other than yourself or company other than your own; and
- you have, in the case of Content that includes computer code, accurately categorized and/or described the type, nature, uses and effects of the materials, whether requested to do so by Hsimracing or otherwise.
By submitting Content to Hsimracing for inclusion on your Website, you grant Hsimracing a world-wide, royalty-free, and non-exclusive license to reproduce, modify, adapt and publish the Content solely for the purpose of displaying, distributing and promoting your blog. If you delete Content, Hsimracing will use reasonable efforts to remove it from the Website, but you acknowledge that caching or references to the Content may not be made immediately unavailable.
Without limiting any of those representations or warranties, Hsimracing has the right (though not the obligation) to, in Hsimracing's sole discretion (i) refuse or remove any content that, in Hsimracing's reasonable opinion, violates any Hsimracing policy or is in any way harmful or objectionable, or (ii) terminate or deny access to and use of the Website to any individual or entity for any reason, in Hsimracing's sole discretion. Hsimracing will have no obligation to provide a refund of any amounts previously paid.
- Payment and Renewal.
- General Terms.
By selecting a product or service, you agree to pay Hsimracing the one-time and/or monthly or annual subscription fees indicated (additional payment terms may be included in other communications). Subscription payments will be charged on a pre-pay basis on the day you sign up for an Upgrade and will cover the use of that service for a monthly or annual subscription period as indicated. Payments are not refundable.
- Automatic Renewal.
Unless you notify Hsimracing before the end of the applicable subscription period that you want to cancel a subscription, your subscription will automatically renew and you authorize us to collect the then-applicable annual or monthly subscription fee for such subscription (as well as any taxes) using any credit card or other payment mechanism we have on record for you. Upgrades can be canceled at any time by submitting your request to Hsimracing in writing.
- General Terms.
- Fees; Payment. By signing up for a Services account you agree to pay Hsimracing the applicable setup fees and recurring fees. Applicable fees will be invoiced starting from the day your services are established and in advance of using such services. Hsimracing reserves the right to change the payment terms and fees upon thirty (30) days prior written notice to you. Services can be canceled by you at anytime on thirty (30) days written notice to Hsimracing.
- Support. If your service includes access to priority email support. "Email support" means the ability to make requests for technical support assistance by email at any time (with reasonable efforts by Hsimracing to respond within five business day) concerning the use of the VIP Services. "Priority" means that support takes priority over support for users of the standard or free hsimracing.com services. All support will be provided in accordance with Hsimracing standard services practices, procedures and policies.
- Responsibility of Website Visitors. Hsimracing has not reviewed, and cannot review, all of the material, including computer software, posted to the Website, and cannot therefore be responsible for that material's content, use or effects. By operating the Website, Hsimracing does not represent or imply that it endorses the material there posted, or that it believes such material to be accurate, useful or non-harmful. You are responsible for taking precautions as necessary to protect yourself and your computer systems from viruses, worms, Trojan horses, and other harmful or destructive content. The Website may contain content that is offensive, indecent, or otherwise objectionable, as well as content containing technical inaccuracies, typographical mistakes, and other errors. The Website may also contain material that violates the privacy or publicity rights, or infringes the intellectual property and other proprietary rights, of third parties, or the downloading, copying or use of which is subject to additional terms and conditions, stated or unstated. Hsimracing disclaims any responsibility for any harm resulting from the use by visitors of the Website, or from any downloading by those visitors of content there posted.
- Content Posted on Other Websites. We have not reviewed, and cannot review, all of the material, including computer software, made available through the websites and webpages to which hsimracing.com links, and that link to hsimracing.com. Hsimracing does not have any control over those non-Hsimracing websites and webpages, and is not responsible for their contents or their use. By linking to a non-Hsimracing website or webpage, Hsimracing does not represent or imply that it endorses such website or webpage. You are responsible for taking precautions as necessary to protect yourself and your computer systems from viruses, worms, Trojan horses, and other harmful or destructive content. Hsimracing disclaims any responsibility for any harm resulting from your use of non-Hsimracing websites and webpages.
- Copyright Infringement and DMCA Policy. As Hsimracing asks others to respect its intellectual property rights, it respects the intellectual property rights of others. If you believe that material located on or linked to by hsimracing.com violates your copyright, you are encouraged to notify Hsimracing in accordance with Hsimracing's Digital Millennium Copyright Act ("DMCA") Policy. Hsimracing will respond to all such notices, including as required or appropriate by removing the infringing material or disabling all links to the infringing material. Hsimracing will terminate a visitor's access to and use of the Website if, under appropriate circumstances, the visitor is determined to be a repeat infringer of the copyrights or other intellectual property rights of Hsimracing or others. In the case of such termination, Hsimracing will have no obligation to provide a refund of any amounts previously paid to Hsimracing.
- Intellectual Property. This Agreement does not transfer from Hsimracing to you any Hsimracing or third party intellectual property, and all right, title and interest in and to such property will remain (as between the parties) solely with Hsimracing. Hsimracing, hsimracing.com, the hsimracing.com logo, and all other trademarks, service marks, graphics and logos used in connection with hsimracing.com, or the Website are trademarks or registered trademarks of Hsimracing or Hsimracing's licensors. Other trademarks, service marks, graphics and logos used in connection with the Website may be the trademarks of other third parties. Your use of the Website grants you no right or license to reproduce or otherwise use any Hsimracing or third-party trademarks.
- Advertisements. Hsimracing reserves the right to display advertisements on your blog unless you have purchased an ad-free account.
- Attribution. Hsimracing reserves the right to display attribution links such as 'Blog at hsimracing.com,' theme author, and font attribution in your blog footer or toolbar.
- Partner Products. By activating a partner product (e.g. theme) from one of our partners, you agree to that partner's terms of service. You can opt out of their terms of service at any time by de-activating the partner product.
- Domain Names. If you are registering a domain name, using or transferring a previously registered domain name, you acknowledge and agree that use of the domain name is also subject to the policies of the Internet Corporation for Assigned Names and Numbers ("ICANN"), including their Registration Rights and Responsibilities.
- Changes. Hsimracing reserves the right, at its sole discretion, to modify
or replace any
part of this Agreement. It is your responsibility to check this Agreement periodically for changes. Your
continued use of or access to the Website following the posting of any changes to this Agreement constitutes
acceptance of those changes. Hsimracing may also, in the future, offer new services and/or
through the Website (including, the release of new tools and resources). Such new features and/or services
shall be subject to the terms and conditions of this Agreement.
- Termination. Hsimracing may terminate your access to all or any part of
the Website at
any time, with or without cause, with or without notice, effective immediately. If you wish to terminate
this Agreement or your hsimracing.com account (if you have one), you may simply
Website. Notwithstanding the foregoing, if you have a paid services account, such account can only be
terminated by Hsimracing if you materially breach this Agreement and fail to cure such
thirty (30) days from Hsimracing's notice to you thereof;
provided that, Hsimracing can terminate the Website immediately as part of a general shut
down of our
service. All provisions of this Agreement which by their nature should survive termination shall survive
termination, including, without limitation, ownership provisions, warranty disclaimers, indemnity and
limitations of liability.
- Disclaimer of Warranties. The Website is provided "as is". Hsimracing and its suppliers and licensors hereby disclaim all warranties of any kind, express or implied, including, without limitation, the warranties of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose and non-infringement. Neither Hsimracing nor its suppliers and licensors, makes any warranty that the Website will be error free or that access thereto will be continuous or uninterrupted. You understand that you download from, or otherwise obtain content or services through, the Website at your own discretion and risk.
- Limitation of Liability. In no event will Hsimracing, or its suppliers or licensors, be liable with respect to any subject matter of this agreement under any contract, negligence, strict liability or other legal or equitable theory for: (i) any special, incidental or consequential damages; (ii) the cost of procurement for substitute products or services; (iii) for interruption of use or loss or corruption of data; or (iv) for any amounts that exceed the fees paid by you to Hsimracing under this agreement during the twelve (12) month period prior to the cause of action. Hsimracing shall have no liability for any failure or delay due to matters beyond their reasonable control. The foregoing shall not apply to the extent prohibited by applicable law.
- Indemnification. You agree to indemnify and hold harmless Hsimracing, its contractors, and its licensors, and their respective directors, officers, employees and agents from and against any and all claims and expenses, including attorneys' fees, arising out of your use of the Website, including but not limited to your violation of this Agreement.
- Miscellaneous. This Agreement constitutes the entire agreement between Hsimracing and you concerning the subject matter hereof, and they may only be modified by a written amendment signed by an authorized executive of Hsimracing, or by the posting by Hsimracing of a revised version. Except to the extent applicable law, if any, provides otherwise, this Agreement, any access to or use of the Website will be governed by the laws of the FRANCE, excluding its conflict of law provisions, and the proper venue for any disputes arising out of or relating to any of the same will be the state and federal courts located in FRANCE. Except for claims for injunctive or equitable relief or claims regarding intellectual property rights (which may be brought in any competent court without the posting of a bond), any dispute arising under this Agreement shall be finally settled in accordance with the Comprehensive Arbitration Rules of the Judicial Arbitration and Mediation Service, Inc. ("JAMS") by three arbitrators appointed in accordance with such Rules. The arbitration shall take place in FRANCE, in the English language and the arbitral decision may be enforced in any court. The prevailing party in any action or proceeding to enforce this Agreement shall be entitled to costs and attorneys' fees. If any part of this Agreement is held invalid or unenforceable, that part will be construed to reflect the parties' original intent, and the remaining portions will remain in full force and effect. A waiver by either party of any term or condition of this Agreement or any breach thereof, in any one instance, will not waive such term or condition or any subsequent breach thereof. You may assign your rights under this Agreement to any party that consents to, and agrees to be bound by, its terms and conditions; Hsimracing may assign its rights under this Agreement without condition. This Agreement will be binding upon and will inure to the benefit of the parties, their successors and permitted assigns.
Sales to FRENCH customers are made with a 14 days, unconditional, money back guarantee. All buyers are responsible for return shipping fees. Returned items must be shipped with delivery or signature confirmation, include all original packaging and be sent with insurance covering the full replacement costs plus original shipping fees. The exceptions to the Return Policy are as follows: stickers – all sales for those components are final and no returns are accepted. Seller is not responsible for any returned items damaged or lost in transit. Damaged return items will be returned to buyer at buyer’s expense. Sales to international customers are final and buyer accepts these terms upon payment of order; Seller is not responsible for any delays or damages as a result of shipping, customs inspections or other matters related to domestic or international shipping; Seller is not responsible for packages rerouted, lost or misdirected; All items are shipped according to the address indicated by the buyer; Buyer is responsible for all customs, duties, taxes or other fees levied by their national customs or taxation authorities. Should an item be returned for warranty claim during the first 30 days after receipt (two years for European consumers), the item will be repaired or replaced at the seller’s sole discretion. Under no circumstances will any warranty be provided in cases of modifications, damage, unauthorized service or repair or other alterations or changes to seller’s components. Buyer represents that no other warranties, either express or implied have been stated and that the information presented on this site is the only information upon which his order or orders are based.
Hsimracing can ship to any International address. A 3rd party service is used to perform your delivery service. At the time of delivery, you sometime may be required to validate the delivery of the products by signing-off with the delivery personnel (especially for orders with high value). In any case, you agree to inspect the product/products for any obvious faults, defects or damage before you sign for received products. We deliver all orders using our standard packaging materials. Any special packaging as request by customer is subject to additional charges. Our standard rule of thumb is to advise customers in all cases who are outside of EUROPE to allow for a minimum of 10 to 15 working days for international shipments to be delivered. This is our observed average, but it is a recommendation only. Keep in mind that it can take substantially longer for your shipment to arrive if you are in a more remote location or it could come to you much faster. When we ship your order, you receive a notification automatically via email to your account address. The day you receive your shipping confirmation is the day your order is physically shipped. Once the shipment leaves FRANCE (generally in 2 to 5 working days), the shipment is then considered to be in the hands of the receiving nation’s mail control authority. Each nation has its own rules and regulations and from there, your package will be delivered in nearly all cases by your domestic mail service. Seller is not responsible for any delays or damages as a result of shipping, customs inspections or other matters related to domestic or international shipping; Seller is not responsible for packages rerouted, lost or misdirected; All items are shipped according to the address indicated by the buyer; Buyer is responsible for all customs, duties, taxes or other fees levied by their national customs or taxation authorities.