R’Fun PRO V2 Key Features
– FEEL THE SPEED !
– in-game speed controls air flow to feel it, like simulating wind
– real world motorsport components, PorscheCUP-like air exit
– cooling the driver while keeping an immersive feeling: fan noise follows in-game speed too
– more air flow that you will ever need, a lot more than any Noctua or other computer fans
– aeronautical engineering to lower airflow turbulence/noise
– oversized electronics specs to be used all along the day/the years
– dedicated USB circuit board, NO DIY unprofessional arduino here
– SimHub OFFICIALLY compatible (60 GAMES)
=> just enable it in the wind menu, it’s ready!
For advanced users, the R’Fun documentation is available, click here if you want to read it.
– official option of the Sebastien Loeb’s simulator – jcl-simulators.com/pro/
– move the air exit while driving
– easy to install on aluminium profile and other setup
– plug’n play: a power cable, an USB cable and just install SimHub (no driver to install in windows)
– endless tube size (extension tubes can be ordered, you may see components section click here)
– 1 meter long tubes
– external diameters: Tube is 85mmn, aluminium air exit is 96mm (at their bigger diameters)
– the V2 box fits in a cube that has inner dimensions of 20,5×16,5 by 13,1cm height
– use button box or wheel buttons to control wind force while driving, even if not driving (in pit, on desktop, in other games…)
– switch from game to game and from car to car with NOTHING to do
– no more need to build your DIY WIND SIMULATOR with SIMHUB, just buy a kit, it’s easy ton install and 3 clicks are needed to start your game with a new wind feature
– compared to the discontinued V1, the V2 has been re-engineered according to the optimal results of airflow simulation
If you are an organisation/compagny and you want to customise specs for your race center, please contact us.
As a serious Simracer or a professional Arcade Owner, you would be proud to own one of the best wind simulators / fan systems. Our FAN kit is the result of long researches getting the right hardware to match the needs regarding air flow power, noise, durability, size, design, integration, ergonomic and ease of use. Aeronautical engineering and high end 3D printing technology is the combo we are using to make it close to the perfection.
After years of tests under worst conditions, you can have the benefits of the best efforts we could have made with all our great partners and the help of clients’ feedbacks.
The KIT has its own custom electronic with microcontroller firmware to be the lightest possible to run for your computer, and, to be reliable over the years.
Play’n Play. No crashes. Far ahead of other Arduino based products.
Just install and enable wind in SimHub with 3 mouse clicks.
Since 2018, it was sold in 52 countries.
Since 2022, Sébastien LOEB owns one in his very high end JCL Simulator.
One of our professional clients uses his one on real world Rally events, in a trailer with a simulator. Even under bad weather conditions and direct sun exposure with full day duration opening…“That FAN kit is bullet proof” he said.
Video of year 2019 (since there are some upgrades)
Video of Sébastien LOEB from our Partner JCL Simulators
Last update on Oct 2, 2022:
– Sébastien LOEB pictures